Thursday 10 June 2010

Lo-Fi High-Five megapost... does a trio count as mega?

[Post-Nothing, No singles and Art Czarz in one RAR]
First, off apologies for the following being hosted on 4shared, I get a bigger file size upload over there. This post will consist of lo-fi Garage Rock bands as opposed to lo-fi noise, which will be my next post FYI.
This Japandroids link is for their 12" records No Singles (collection of two out of print EP's) and Post-Nothing (Their debut LP, and best release to date). It also has the Art Czarz MP3 from the 7". When I get the Younger Us 7" I'll post that too. Till then enjoy, Japandroids are a band I really, really enjoy, and you should too.
[Nouns, Weirdo Rippers and Sick People are Safe]

NO AGE - Nouns came third in Pitchforks 2008 top 50 so if you're smart, you probably own it, in which case I'm sorry for making you download it again, but this .rar also includes their first 12" Weirdo Rippers, and the fun 7" EP Sick People are Safe. So if you like your lo-fi grainy and a little on the 'noise' side, get it here.
[Monitor and The Airing of Grievences]
Last.Fm says they are lo-fi, I guess they kind of are, but they're good so I'll post them anyway. The above post contains both their Full Lengths. They seem like they are the missing link between Fugazi and 90's emo like Sunny Day Real Estate, but with fuzz. The monitor is a some what conceptual album based around the American Civil War, you know, the one with Abe.

No comments:

Post a Comment